The Accounts Payable system is an easy and powerful tool for entering, reviewing and approving payment invoices. Essential vendor information is efficiently stored to verify and validate each invoice and ensure maximum use of vendor terms and discounts. It provides full encumbrance accounting when interfaced with the General Ledger and Purchase Order systems.
Benefits For You
- Stores vendor history to reduce input time and improve vendor information.
- Maintains vendor purchasing patterns to save time and assist with data entry.
- Offers over 30 pre-designed reports and allows for unlimited custom reports.
- Provides valuable decision-making tools for governing bodies such as payment approval and check register reports.
- Significantly reduces routine payment and processing time using recurring payment feature.
- Developed by governmental CPAs who know and understand your business.