The Accounts Receivable system manages invoicing, billing, customer accounts, and payment entry. This innovative program is more flexible and powerful than other Accounts Receivable systems which are available on the current market. You can use Accounts Receivable for regular or miscellaneous billings. With its interface to the General Ledger system, you can enable accrual accounting as well as stay on top of your collection needs.
Benefits For You
- Invoice, statement, and delinquent notice creation.
- “Open Item” or “Balance Forward” option by customer.
- Automatic recurring invoices.
- Automatic sales tax billing and penalty billing.
- Eliminates manual journal entries.
- Pre-assigned GL accounts.
- Deposit entry and tracking.
- New account setup on the fly.
- Default accounts streamline data entry.
- Bill using rates, quantities, units, etc.
- Terms codes for net due days and automatic discounting.