Civic Systems is committed to a future of profitable growth. Our ambitious plans and goals require technical talent, strong interpersonal communication skills, and a commitment to excellence. Our future, the future of our clients, and the future of our employees depends on the talents of the people we hire today.
Civic Systems offers exciting new challenges, an enjoyable culture, and a bright future. Your professional skills and abilities will make a difference within the firm. While working with clients, you’ll gain enhanced expertise and career satisfaction leading toward more professional opportunities.
As a group, Civic Systems is committed to family, recreation, philanthropy and community service. The culture is caring, respectful, and fun while allowing employee flexibility. If this is for you, consider joining our team!
Accounting Software Implementation Specialist
Click here to apply!
Are you looking for an opportunity to exercise your training skills and information systems knowledge in a unique space? Do you love working closely with others and teaching them how to use new software?
Join Civic Systems (CIVIC) as an Implementation Specialist! This is an incredible opportunity to be a valued teammate working to deliver software implementation, training and customer support services to public sector clients. As one of the fastest growing firms in the nation, Civic has the ability to offer you upward career trajectory, flexibility in how and where you get your work done and meaningful relationships with clients, teammates and leadership who truly care about you and your development.
You will enjoy this role if:
- You are looking for your next big opportunity to expand your training skillset and learn new software
- You are passionate about helping others and are invigorated by the challenge of working closely with clients to implement new software and be their go-to resource from the start of the project onward
- You can see yourself as a trusted team member serving public sector clients and finding creative solutions to implementation obstacles
- You want to work for a software firm that serves the public sector and who has both their clients’ and employees’ best interests in mind and are transparent in their decisions
- You value your development and want to work for a firm that provides you the autonomy to own your schedule and career through structured programs (ask us about My Time Off, My Development and Dress for Your Day!)
- You thrive in a team environment where your hard work is valued and your leaders care about your growth and development now, for tomorrow
What you will do:
- Provide project coordination, management, and follow-up.
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of the software suite being implemented.
- Analyze and document client business processes.
- Set-up and configure software systems to accomplish client business objectives and to integrate with client’s existing environment.
- Present training programs for clients using identified learning objectives and selected instructional methodologies for specified software modules.
- Document all aspects of the project, including client workflow and processes, change management, and potential processes improvements.
- Provide post-training software support to clients.
- Ensure client objectives are met on-time and within budget.
- Develop and maintain strong, long term positive working relationships with team members and clients.
- Provide post-implementation technical support to client software problems.
- Resolve software questions/issues by clarifying the client’s question, determining the issue to be resolved, selecting and explaining solutions, expedite correction or adjustment and follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Assist in client advice by providing research.
- Maintain active communication to control expectations and ensure client satisfaction.
- Learn and grow from direct on the job coaching and mentoring along with participating in firm wide learning and development programs
- Utilize your entrepreneurial skills to network and build strong relationships internally and externally with clients
- Enjoy friendships, social activities and team outings that encourage a work-life balance
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a specialized field such as accounting, computer science, management information systems, business, mathematics, or a related field highly preferred. CPA or CMA license a plus. Associate’s degree with equivalent relevant work experience may be considered.
- Minimum one (1) year of related experience, preferred. Recent graduates with appropriate experience may be considered.
- Experience with municipal or utility operations, highly preferred. Previous training and/or client service experience, required.
- Previous experience in accounting and/or understanding of general accounting principles, required.
- Demonstrated analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication, and trouble shooting skills.
- Strong technical and computer skills including highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel), required.
- Strong ability to establish, develop and maintain strong, long term and positive working relationships with team members and clients.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Civic Systems is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.